טוב קצת נדוש אבל... תרגום יפה

טוב קצת נדוש אבל... תרגום יפה../images/Emo118.gif

הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן/ אהוד בנאי ברחוב קטן, במחוז גוש דן בקיץ שעבר נערה יפה בדרכי חלפה ושלחה לי חיוך קצר מכפות רגליים יחפות עד שיער חום אגוז זוהר חיזיון מתוק, רק צריך לבדוק אם הייתי ישן או ער מנהר ירקון עד הסמבטיון מגליל עד לראש שטן לא תמצא תמה, כמו אותה עלמה היא הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן האם אני מביט, בכוכב שביט? נשארתי עומד המום אז שאלתי זר, שברחוב עבר, מי זו היא, הפייה בחום הוא חייך אלי ואמר לי, זוהי פרח ארגמן אבן הספיר, שושנת העיר, הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן מנהר ירקון עד הסמבטיון מגליל עד לראש שטן לא תמצא תמה, כמו אותה עלמה היא הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן אחפש בין הסימטאות, בסתר המדרגות אחרי כוכב חום אגוז זוהר שיאיר לי בלילות מקטרתי כבויה, נשמתי שבויה, עד שהיא תחזור לכאן עד ששוב יאיר, מעל העיר, הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן מנהר ירקון עד הסמבטיון מגליל עד לראש שטן לא תמצא תמה, כמו אותה עלמה היא הכוכב של מחוז גוש דן

תרגום חופשי של הכוכב של קאונטי דאון

the star of county down מחוז דאון הוא מחוז בצפון אירלנד (צפון מזרח)

mirili

איזה קטע לא ידעתי שזה מתורגם

יש למישהו את המקור והוא יכול להעלות אותו? זה יהיה ממש נחמד להכיר את המקור של השיר המצויין הזה. מירי

AndreaCorr ©

../images/Emo26.gif

In Banbridge Town in the County Down One morning last July, From a boreen green came a sweet colleen And she smiled as she passed me by. She looked so sweet fronn her two bare feet To the sheen of her nut brown hair. Such a coaxing elf, sure I shook myself For to see I was really there. Chorus: From Bantry Bay up to Derry Quay and From Galway to Dublin Town, No maid I've seen like the brown colleen That I met in the County Down. As she onward sped, sure I scratched my head, And I looked with a feelin' rare, And I say's, say's I, to a passer-by, Whose the maid with the nut brown hair? He smiled at me and he says's, say's he, That's the gem of Ireland's crown. It's Rosie McCann from the banks of the Bann, She's the star of the County Down. Chorus: From Bantry Bay up to Derry Ouay and From Galway to Dublin Town, No maid I've seen like the brown colleen That I met in the County Down. At the Harvest Fair she'll be surely there And I'll dress in my Sunday clothes, With my shoes shone bright and my hat cocked Right for a smile from my nut brown rose. No pipe I'll smoke, no horse I'll yoke Till my plough turns rust coloured brown. Till a smiling bride, by my own fireside Sits the star of the County Down.​

גם אני לא ידעתי בהתחלה...

רק כשהגעתי לאירלנד שמעתי את השיר המקורי והוא היה נשמע לי מאד מוכר , אבל לקח זמן עד שירד האסימון.בכל מיקרה כשהייתי באיזה פאב בעיירה שניקראת באליקסל בצפון אירלנד, היה שם באותו יום סשן של כמה אנשים מבוגרים( כמו שיש בד"כ) וביקשתי מהם שינגנו לי את השיר. הם נורא התלהבו לשמוע שמישהו מישראל( שבשבילהם נחשבת למקום ממש רחוק) מכיר את השיר. הם שאלו אותי אם אני מכיר אותו מהביצוע המפורסם של ואן מוריסון, אמרתי להם שיש זמר ישראלי שמבצע את השיר הזה בעיברית. ואז ביכלל הם התלהבו והם נורא רצו שאני ישיר להם, אבל התביישתי וזמר אני לא לצערי אז ויתרתי. והמשך חוויותי מהאי הירוק בפעם הבאה...

mirili

זה שוס אדיר...!

רק בשביל זה כבר היה שווה להכיר את הפורום הזה ...
מירי

mirili

יכול להיות שגם

"סימן שאתה צעיר" זה במקור איזה שיר עם אירי? זכור לי במעורפל מאיזה סשן שהייתי בו באירלנד ששמעתי גירסא אירית לשיר הזה יכול להיות? מירי

כן. Whiskey in the Jar

As I was a-goin' over Gilgarra mountains I met Colonel Pepper and his money he was counting I drew forth my pistol and I rattled my sabre Saying "stand and deliver, for I am a bold deceiver" Chorus Musha ringum duram da Whack fol de daddy-o Whack fol de daddy-o There's whiskey in the jar The shining yellow coins did sure look bright and jolly I took the money home and I gave it to my Molly She promised and she vowed that she never would deceive me But the devil's in the women for they never can be easy [chorus] When I awoke between the hours of six and seven Guards were standing 'round me in numbers odd and even I flew to my pistols, but alas I was mistaken I fired off my pistols and a prisoner was taken [chorus] They put me in jail without a judge or jury For robbing Colonel Pepper in the morning so early They didn't take my fist so I knocked down the sentry And I bid a long farewell to that cold penitentiary [chorus] Some take delight in fishing and bowling Others take delight in carriage a-rollin' I take delight in the juice of the barley Courting pretty women in the morning so early [chorus]

או גרסא רק מעט שונה

ומוכרת יותר, של הדאבלינרס: As I was a goin' over the far famed Kerry mountains I met with captain Farrell and his money he was counting I first produced my pistol and I then produced my rapier Saying "Stand and deliver" for he were a bold deceiver Chorus: Mush-a ring dum-a do dum-a da Wack fall the daddy-o, wack fall the daddy-o There's whiskey in the jar I counted out his money and it made a pretty penny I put it in me pocket and I took it home to Jenny She sighed and she swore that she never would deceive me But the devil take the women for they never can be easy (Chorus) I went up to my chamber, all for to take a slumber I dreamt of gold and jewels and for sure 't was no wonder But Jenny blew me charges and she filled them up with water Then sent for captain Farrell to be ready for the slaughter (Chorus) 't was early in the morning, just before I rose to travel Up comes a band of footmen and likewise captain Farrell I first produced me pistol for she stole away me rapier I couldn't shoot the water, so a prisoner I was taken (Chorus) Now there's some take delight in the carriages a rolling and others take delight in the hurling and the bowling but I take delight in the juice of the barley and courting pretty fair maids in the morning bright and early (Chorus) If anyone can aid me 't is my brother in the army If I can find his station in Cork or in Killarney And if he'll go with me, we'll go rovin' through Killkenny And I'm sure he'll treat me better than my own a-sporting Jenny (Chorus)

למעלה